corny blue,

Literary: How I'll Leave a Mark

1/25/2018 07:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Most people want a legacy
Like a hero
To whom people have built a shrine,
Adored, loved, and known by everyone.

Or a person with pride like a lion
Feared, brave, superior,
Someone with distinct presence and nobility.

It may sound like nonsense to some
But I’d like to be different from others

I want a legacy
Where people will never forget me
Not because they had built me a shrine
Not because I am feared by everyone
But
Because I am someone who’s not perfect,
I am someone who accepts others’ glitches.
Someone who makes mistakes,
And someone who can forgive.

A person laced with gracefulness
And known to have the beauty of a good heart.
A person that has stained people’s faces with a smile
And was known to spread the splendor of kindness

And that’s how
I want to leave a mark
On the people all around me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: