english,

Literary: What I Never Told You

11/29/2017 08:51:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Before us
I want you to know that I fell for you first. Right after your soothing voice filled the room with magic and joy the day I went to see you perform. I didn't know how good I was at trying to contain myself and keeping a straight face, but seeing you close your eyes as you sang those words and moved to the rhythm of the beat made my heart flutter. And since then, it has always skipped a beat whenever I saw you.

When there was still an us
I want you to know I meant every word I said, I hope you know that. Every word of all the letters and poems written to and for you was from my heart. And even now when both our feelings have changed, those things prove that at one point in our lifetimes, we had each other.

I want you to know I always thought about you. Heck, I still do. Even more when it’s midnight and the memories come rushing back. It makes me remember the conversations we had and I always wonder where we went wrong. How it slipped just right out of our hands, not knowing we would eventually let go. You fill my thoughts every time, whether or not I have a lot going on in mind. You will always be someone I care for and think about. You own a special place in my heart.

After us
I want you to know I still hope it’s you and me in the end. No matter how many signs the universe gives me, telling me otherwise, and no matter how far away we get from each other. I still hope the broken pieces fix themselves and put us together back again. I am willing to leave what’s meant for me, if ever I realize we’re not meant to be. I'll make it work. We'll make it work.

I may never get the chance to say this to you, but I still want you to know that I miss you the most. I miss you before I sleep, and whenever there’s dead air or when something comes up and reminds me of you. I miss you when I look at the stars, and even more when I listen to that song we danced to. Everything makes me miss you, and I know there’s no quick escape to that. All I can do is hope that time would heal things to the point when something reminds me of you again, I won’t miss you anymore.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: