english,

Literary: The Pattern I’ll Keep Repeating

11/10/2017 08:51:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I wake up to you
Somebody I send my good morning texts to
Someone I’d fall for other than my bed in the evening
The sunshine whenever my eyes would rain with tears
The happy pill I'd always take whenever I’m sick of living
My thrill on the most boring of days
The pain that my heart needed to feel,
To know that I need you
Fights I had to lose,
Just so I could win your heart
The hellos that I’d love to hear
And the goodbyes we never wanted,
But needed to happen
And at the end of the day,
I know that you’re my happiness and sadness
And despite being unsure of how our paths would go,
The pattern of us will keep on going,
Always starting with you and me individually,
and ending with us together, eventually.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: