cinnamon bun,

Literary: Beyond Boundaries

11/10/2017 08:47:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Here I am standing
In front of the boundary
That separates our feelings,
Where I can’t step beyond

The time we shared our moments
And started to feel
We were able to create
Such patterns of events

As much as I want to move forward
And reach for you, I stop
For every time I see these occurrences
I know history will only repeat itself

Perhaps this will bring me
To the same destination
So should I disregard
These details and lessons?

Or desperately try to decipher
These intricate patterns
Just to see if they will lead me
To a different cessation

Should I start
Looking at the details thoroughly
Figure out these complicated patterns
Before all of this is over

Should I move
To see you beyond this boundary
Let my hand hold yours
And prove that now, there will be a different story

You Might Also Like

0 comments: