english,

Literary: Save Me Too

9/08/2017 07:53:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



One, two, three, I wondered
I've always put on that happy face
And meant it when I said "Bless you."
“I hope you survive these upcoming days”
That you don't think you'll get through

11:11, I wished
I see greatness in you
I hope, I hope she does, too
Heaven knows that every night, I pray for you
And I won't stop even if you no longer love me too

24/7, I waited
I may not have built you a shrine
But I swear I praised you a thousand times
I've always thought you were much more than fine
I believe you are the reason why the church bell chimes

153, I loved you
I've done so many things but it's time to set you free
I can count infinitely, but I'll do it on three
Because I choose me
I choose to be happy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: