english,

Literary: Look What You Made Me Do

9/08/2017 08:32:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I didn’t know what to do
When I accidentally stumbled upon you
You looked comely and managed to lose weight
Compared to back when we had our last date

I see that you moved to a nearby school
And shifted to the course your parents wanted you to pursue
You said that you were a wallflower with a great sense of intuition
But you altered your personality into an ESTJ delusion
You said that you’d never give any chances to today’s modern music
But the anthem in your profile was a song of Khalid
Yet the most surprising thing that I thought was one of your aversions
Is that you’re here when you said you didn’t even like
The idea of online dating applications

But I guess you’ve totally changed
Because not a thing of your past self, you kept
I don’t know who you are anymore
That’s why I chose to swipe left

You Might Also Like

0 comments: