english,

Literary (Submission): Two Kinds

1/15/2016 10:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


Fear
Irene Adler x Fera

There are two kinds of fear in the world
I am the ghost of the past
I am the mystery of the future
I chase your deepest regrets and leave you aghast
I am a maze with an outcome still unsure
Everyone is horrified of the things they have done
Everybody tries to get out and away they run

Both are terrified of the memories that happened and will happen
We are the fear that lingers every now and then


Change
Laya Cangiante x Barsiti

There are two kinds of change in the world
I am deliberate change
I am unsincere change
I thank my conscience for chasing me
I can’t find myself, I want to be free
Everyone thinks that I changed for the worse
Everybody thinks I did great
But I need to put myself first
But I did not choose this fate
Both of us are different now
People keep on asking how
We know that change isn’t permanent
It’s a lifetime experiment


Dreams
Dawson x Evie

There are two kinds of dream in the world
I am daydream
I am nightmare
I show rainbows and unicorns and puppy paws
I give focus on your fears and flaws
Everyone adores me for I free them from
the land of reality
Everybody loathes me ‘cause I terrorize your
mind with maximum tenacity

Both of us are figments of your imagination
Conjuring creatures with no meaning or explanation
We give you feelings, wildly different from each other
But one is not special without the other


Love
Olivia x Silhouette

There are two kinds of love in the world
I am we 
 I am you and me
I help you escape reality and carry your crosses
I am the thorn beneath your bed
Everyone wants to experience me
Everybody finds me instead
But some never do
Breaking their hearts into two
Both of us are disguised as forever
But only one lasts

We embed ourselves in your history
One in the present, the other in the past

Pain
Quentin x Code Matrix

There are two kinds of pain in the world
I am physical pain
I am emotional pain
I am temporary, soon will be a memory
I am long lasting, causing them internal bleeding
Everyone can see me but they all know I won’t last
Everybody feels me even if I am in the past

Both of us cause damage
You can’t hide us using bandage

We are essential to the world
Even though we cannot be heard

Freedom
Coconut x Red Wood

There are two kinds of freedom in the world
I am constrained freedom
I am true freedom
I am chained by the law, bound by society 
 I am not false, nothing can control me
Everyone wants to believe I’m true but
they are bound by their own rules

Everybody believes that they have me,
but I am really farther than what they see

We both have the same nickname but

We never held the same meaning.


Happiness
Shortstop x Skywalker

There are two kinds of happiness in the world
I am temporary
I am everlasting
I make you feel like you’re as high as the clouds
I make you feel like you’re soaring through the sky
Then suddenly gravity pulls you down
and I’ll always be there to catch you before you reach the ground
Everyone will eventually feel empty
And when they do I’m the one they look for
Everybody gets what they truly need
and nothing else seems to matter anymore
Both are a part of life
Without us, you feel dead

We are the things you always long for
But when received, we are taken for granted

You Might Also Like

0 comments: