emanon,

Literary: Director's Cut

1/15/2016 09:34:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Scene 1 Take 1
Rolling… lights… camera… action!
Words that make everything go in motion
Curtains rise while faces glow
It’s time to begin the show

Scene 2 Take 14
The show has just begun
We’re already having fun
I see you through the luster of the spotlight
Like a star shining brightly in the darkness of the night

Scene 4 Take 5
I came to you, and without a doubt I said
“I like you and I can’t get you off my head.”
It was in the script, but it felt different
Like it was something that I really meant

Scene 10 Take 7
Every scene we did was special to me
Undeniably, it filled me with glee
In your eyes, I looked for any clue
If you’re feeling the same way I do

Scene 12 Take 12
Every act, every feeling became deeper
We started to learn how to love each other
Every event felt like it was heaven-sent
I was caught up in the moment

Scene 14 Take 14
I love you, too—these words came from you
Everything was too good to be true
Yet, it felt like something was lacking
What was it? I know nothing.

Scene 17 Take 7
Then I remembered, you were a really good actress
And you delivered those acts best
You made me think that they were real
Now everything is just like a broken reel

Scene 19 Take 2
Then I reread the script of the story
Slowly, for myself, I felt sorry
From then on came the fact
Yes, I forgot. That everything was just part of an act.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: