english,

Literary: Chick Flicks

1/15/2016 09:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Happy endings happen not only in films
My mind and heart to you I promise
Endless Love, to you I will give
Like romances in the movies

500 Days of Summer spent thinking of you --
To your eyes, your lips, your smile, I surrender
Every moment is A Walk to Remember
Bringing out The Best of Me when we’re together

You complete who I am
Attuning me to the perfect frequency
Just like how Music and Lyrics complement,
Lost without the other’s company

If we are to be Romeo and Juliet
Lovers separated by destiny,
Perhaps it is The Fault in our Stars
That we are not meant to be

But If I Stay with enough conviction
Battling fate's unfair decision,
And be deemed Like Crazy by all
Will that suffice to win your admiration?

For to adore you is to Begin Again
To banish the chains of insecurity
A life living in The Spectacular Now
To cherish you for all of eternity

But as they say,
Love Actually is all around
Hidden as it may be
It never dies, just waiting to be found

And when the moment has arrived
That we must both bid adieu
Always remember my dear,
P.S. I Love You

You Might Also Like

0 comments: