barsiti,

Literary (Submission): Time

10/16/2015 09:35:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Morning
I wake up, and you're everything i think about.
I wanted to reach to you, but I am in doubt.
I still love you, yet you just push me away,
Well, you're captivating, what more could I say?
Our love was evanescent and I miss our amazing love affair,
But now I know that you don't even care.

I wake up, I panic and almost scream.
Things I don't want to see; an unpleasant dream.
You're despised, can't you just stay away?
Please I beg you don't ruin my day.
You hurt me and that's enough for me.
But from this feelings, I just cant break free.

Noon
I try to go on with my daily routine,
You're almost forgotten, yet you could not be seen.
I try to look on the positive side,
To be without you, I'm going to be alright.
Changing perspective, now I'm letting you go.
Life is short, there's no time to be so low.

We usually meet in our favorite place,
And I'm waiting with an irritated face
When I see you there, I automatically smile.
You made me realize my waiting is worthwhile.
The feelings are still here but I don't want to go back,
Back where I can't see anything, it's all pitch black.

Midnight
I go to bed without you on my mind.
You're finally gone, there's nothing to hide.
Leave me alone, don't say you still love me,
Sweet words don't affect me, can't you see?
What was finished is already done.
You need to forget us and let's just move on.

I go to bed thinking about you.
I cannot sleep, whatever I do.
Please forgive me, I still love you.
You're my one and only, that's true.
What we are yesterday, we can still retrieve.
We can be together if you would just believe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: