english,

Literary (Submission): For You

10/16/2015 09:50:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Forget

The way she moves, the way she walks
How she smiles, how she talks
She is just perfect
How can I forget someone like her?

The way you move, the way you walk
How you smile, how you talk
Everything that annoyed me
I did not want you to see

I remember how I used to serenade her
Did so many things just to hear her laughter
Little did I know that I will soon have regrets
And all these memories of her, I would like to forget

Every song you used to sing
I never thought that I would miss
The crazy things you did made me laugh to death
All these things I never want to forget

Forgive

I cast out all things that remind me
Of everything that used to be
The final memories, all sad and bitter
How can I forgive someone like her?

I left you alone and broken
With all those supposedly cherished moments
I never meant to hurt you and I apologize
Will you forgive me? Is there a chance?

I was such a fool
All she wanted was to use me like a tool
And before I knew it she was gone
She left me alone when all was said and done

To push you away was all I’m thinking
But I feel myself falling
To hurt and to be hurt were what I’m afraid of
Your feelings never had a chance to be caught

Forego

My heart was shattered at the end of it all
Until now, I still hurt from the fall
Although some part of me wants to recover
I should just forego chasing after you

Our hearts were shattered at the end of it all
Until now, we still hurt from the fall
If I gave you a chance, what a difference it would have made
You wouldn’t forego, your feelings would never fade

It’s been quite a while and the wounds start to heal
Yet scars are left, printed like a seal
I guess it serves well as a reminder
To never make the same mistake over and over

I hope that we would still have a chance
This time it would not be a wasted romance
But maybe I should just move on and forget
Instead of thinking about this big regret

You Might Also Like

0 comments: