collaboration,

Literary: Minus Two

10/16/2015 07:50:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Lost
What am I doing?
Honestly, I have no idea
But I am no coward
So I go on forward

First Sight
I caught you wandering into my zone
Out of astonishment, my world froze
A few seconds seemed like an eternity
But it was one I’d want to spend in your company

Meeting
Ever since our fateful encounter
I have wanted to get closer
So I walked your way
And said… “Hey”

Light
When you came into my life
Everything seemed a bit brighter
I thought that it would be the beginning of a happy song
But fate simply loves proving me wrong

Tale of Four
A time of entropy was upon us
Paths divided by twos and fours
Leading towards unknown destinations
To you, I leave the decision

The End
I knew it, what I had to do
Our happiness, to remain as memories
He knew this too, I can tell
With a heavy heart, I bid him farewell

The Unexpected
I can no longer hold back my feelings
Those I’ve kept dormant
I got you in isolation
In order to hear my confession

Truth
I, too, have something to admit
That for quite some time
I have admired you
“I love you, too”

Triumph for Two
The battle of hearts comes to an end
But the war of love wages on
Now dawns a new age of gold
With a thousand new stories to be told

You Might Also Like

0 comments: