collaboration,

Literary: Four Phases of Love

10/16/2015 08:14:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Storge
He was the one who was always there
He showed how much he cared
He listened to anything I shared
He stayed by my side so I won't get scared

He never failed to make me happy
He cheered me up when I am teary
I consider myself lucky,
To have a friend like him.

Phileo
One call and I'm there for her
To show my endless love and care
There are a lot of memories we shared
To leave her side, I cannot bear

Her smile makes my day
I do my best to make her feel okay
Even though I've done all these things
I know just friends we'll always be

Eros
I never realized how beautiful your eyes are
You never fail to make me feel like a star
I think I can fly when I'm with you
Together, I feel we are the perfect two

There’s something special in the way you talk to me
Just seeing you even from a distance makes my day
I’m confused can someone please give me a clue
Because I think I'm falling in love with you

Agape
I promise to give you the stars and moon
You’re the strings attached to my guitar and we're perfectly tuned
I promise to never hurt you and to make you happy
Cause I love you really

All my efforts didn't go to waste
You are totally worth the wait
Thank you for giving me another chance
I hope to be your first and last dance

You Might Also Like

0 comments: