english,

Literary: Playlist

7/09/2015 07:39:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



“Living in my own world, didn’t understand…”

A new playlist will be played with a new set of songs included. As the first song starts, I also begin to feel a range of emotions. I hear the Intro and I start to feel excited. Once I hear the words and the beautiful melody, I start to understand what is coming up. Here goes the harmony and it feels very different. Things are falling into place and are blending in perfectly together. I keep getting hooked as the song continues.

“…I feel in my heart, the start of something new.”

As I hear the first song ending, I start to feel the suspense of waiting for what song will start next. And now, here it comes. A new range of emotions is felt again as yet another song comes. This cycle goes on and on all the while I was listening to my new playlist.

“Took a deep breath in the mirror. He didn’t like it when I wore high heels…”

My playlist now comes to an end and I’m a little disappointed. But here’s the thing about it ending—it is giving me a chance to create a new one and listen to it. I have been given a chance to start again.

“But on a Wednesday, in a café, I watched it begin again…”

You Might Also Like

0 comments: