dimples,

Literary: On Repeat

7/23/2015 08:19:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I was standing in a corner
All alone with nothing to ponder
Suddenly you came
And asked for my name

At first I was hesitant
Or should I say vigilant
I don’t want to give my name
I was afraid to be part of this game

But you promised it is not
And asked me if I wanted a doughnut
That was the beginning
Of a fairytale of two human beings

You became my melody
That lit my world up effortlessly
Our love was amongst the greatest in history
It was as if, a perfect harmony

We were the highest pitch
That no singer could ever reach
Your tone was my tone
And it was the greatest I’ve ever known

But our music started to fade
The tune began to fail
Our chorus became painful to my ears
And you have caused me tears

How I wish we could restart right
Our musical piece, let us rewrite
I’d love to listen to our first verse again
And repeat our song over and over again

You Might Also Like

0 comments: