continyou,

Literary: ContinYou

7/09/2015 07:43:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



The days are getting longer,
This is too much for me to ponder.
How will I recover from this, I wonder,
Why can’t we just be together?

One rainy day in January,
I was daydreaming in my sanctuary.
Then it hit me, like a meteor in the galaxy,
That I should start already.

Time to make my dream a reality
And approach you with the right mentality.
No, this is not a fallacy
And I don’t want it to result in a travesty.

I hope that soon you feel
The same way I feel about you.
Because the moment I saw you, I knew
That these feelings are definitely true.

I may not be your type
Or the one you like to talk to on Skype.
Yet one thing is for sure,
I will always treat you right.

I don’t know what I’m getting into
Or if this is the right thing to do
Yet I will still continue
For all I keep thinking about is you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: