english,

Literary (Submission): Time and You

3/25/2015 07:49:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


Time is the future, the present, the past
Time is an opportunity, a moment, an occasion
Time can be slow, can be fast
Time can hurt, can heal

But is this what time really is?
Is this all that time can be?
No, I think what time really is
Stays a mystery

Time is something you can’t touch but is of value
Something you’d be lucky to have
Just like love
Just like you

Just like time, just like love
I am lucky to have you
But we both know that just like love,
Time is not perfect

The best time is when you are in my embrace
When you can hear my heart race
The worst time is being miles and miles away
With no contact at any time of the day

If I could, I would be with you all the time
Because time wasted with you is no longer wasted time
Letting time pass with your hand on my chest
To lay down with you all in a day’s rest

So we need to see the importance of time
We must be careful to spend its every bit
Because time is not forever in our hands
Just like love can suddenly be banned

Time is not perfect.
We will soon run out of it, too
But my heart will never run out of love for you.




You Might Also Like

0 comments: