atlas,

Literary: Only Hope

3/17/2015 08:30:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



I looked for you
You who are the answer to my dreams
Who will complete me
The one to finally love me

I found you
You who are perfect for me
Who I cared for deeply
The one I let get away

I learned from you
You who gave yourself willingly

Who I hurt badly
The one I so miss

I've wanted to say to you
That I'm your dream girl
That this is real love
But it's not me for you

I'm not the one for you
I can't give you my all
My unconditional love
The one I'm not sure how to give

But I want to be better for you
I want to be that person you see in me
I want to be deserving of you
I only hope it wouldn't be too late


You looked for me
I, who was hollow and empty
Blind and unseeing
You're the one who has given me light

You found me
You, the one who betrayed me
Gave me a wound
At the end of the day

I trusted you
I gave you my world

But nevertheless
You sundered it all

I thought you were true
A dream come to life
I never once thought
You'd turn me away

You're not the one for me
You gave me despair
I thought that I loved you
But now I'm confused

Should I give you another chance--
A chance for redemption?
Or just play it safe?
I only hope it wouldn't hurt again

You Might Also Like

0 comments: