english,

Literary (Submission): You

2/05/2015 08:23:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments


I looked at you from a distance and saw your smile. The smile I used to see when you’d look at me with those eyes that look like the galaxy.

You are the sun to my day and the stars to my night. You’re the beat to which I can’t stop dancing, the song I can’t stop singing.

And now, you’re the ghost in my nightmare and the rain on my beautiful day. You’re the tears that used to be smile and the pain that I kept inside.

I looked at you from a distance, wondering how someone so beautiful can be so good at breaking hearts. So close yet so far, it always tears me apart.

So now tell me, how do I forget you? Because you left memories I can never undo.

And I know I should let you go. Because if I don’t do it now, I never will.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: