english,

Literary (Submission): A Memory of Regret

2/04/2015 08:27:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


I can’t get over the fact,
I still don’t know the truth,
I wasted the opportunity I had,
And I now regret everything.

But just so you know,
I really did like you
But I didn’t know if it was mutual
So I kept my feelings to myself.

It wasn’t because I’m scared
It’s because I didn’t want to ruin our friendship
It was a risk I didn’t want to take
Because seeing you happy was something I wouldn’t get tired of

But, I was too careless to see
That you were slipping away from me
I thought it might happen
But I was too caught up with dreams and fantasy

I want you to know something,
I don’t believe in forever
But I do believe in infinities
And there are infinities greater than others
But my love for you is greater than any other.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: