dear neggy,

Literary (Submission): Dear Neggy

2/04/2015 08:23:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


This is a love letter, my confession of love.

Maybe you’re wondering why I’m writing it using this poor quality paper. Well that’s because I don’t want to waste expensive paper on you. I don’t want to waste any more of my love on you. I don’t know how you did it but I admire you for that.

I wish I was you. You made it look easy to forget about me, all the things that we’d been through, and the thing we called love. I believed you when you said you wouldn’t leave. I believed you when you said he was just your friend. I had this feeling that there was something fishy going on between two, but what the hell, I believed in you. I still believed in your promises. And I am so stupid, so stupid, for being fooled by the likes of you.

It hurts to hear stories about you two. It hurts me to the bones. Yet what hurts me even more is that, whatever you do, I love you just the same.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: