20 seconds,

Literary: Do Not Forget, I Never Forgot

2/11/2015 08:29:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


May I talk to you?
I don’t even have a clue
The feelings I had were true
I assumed you had feelings, too

Does it hurt?
The times you tried to avert,
The times I wished to revert
All the efforts I’d exert

Can we bring this back?
I may pick up the slack
But we may never get back on track
I never knew life could be this black

This time, let me just say
Before you find any other way,
Let us not forget today

And not let our feelings go away


Come here and talk to me
Let’s talk about what we could still be
The feeling I had were true
Oh, I assumed you had feelings too.

There were times I tried to avert,
Times I wish you’d revert
All the efforts I’d exert,
It was painful, but worth it.

Let’s try to bring this back
Together, we’ll pick up the slack
Let’s try to get back on track
Our lives shouldn’t be this black

This time, let me just say
I’m never going to find any other way
‘Cause it’s you I think about everyday
And it’s you I love until today.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: