emma stone,

Literary: Science of Love

4/10/2014 08:39:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments

I knew it was love from the first time that I saw you. Your image from my eyes imprinted on my mind. My breath hitched in my lungs, my diaphragm temporarily temporary ceased to create negative pressure to draw air into my bronchial passages and alveoli. My knees grew weak and I fell down on the floor due to the lack of oxygen.

When I woke up I felt your voice vibrate my eardrums call my name.

I could not believe that you could be so sweet. I’m clean I’m not on meth but I cannot say the same for the dopamine that flooding my bloodstream. My heart pumped fast, contracting and relaxing my ventricles and atriums, pushing blood to my cheeks as I blushed.

I just lost track of the time we spent due to my melatonin levels that were off the charts.

Every time you left felt like losing a part of my heart, ventricle by ventricle, atrium by atrium. I refused to eat. My digestive system kept functioning even as my mind deteriorated. My body slowly torned on itself, consuming what little energy there was until I was but a husk of myself.

Good thing you came back! / by Emma Stone

You Might Also Like

0 comments: