english,

Literary: Everyday

7/25/2012 08:55:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments

Thursday, I don’t care about you ‘cause Friday, I’m in love.

Stop.

Stupid alarm.

Don’t get me wrong. I love The Cure but nothing is fun about the first day of the week.

4 Days till the weekend.


Apparently, there’s a new student in school. I noticed a figure sitting next to me during English.

Two things:

1. No one sits next to me during English.
2. No one SHOULD sit next to me during English.

Whatever, he’s new. Let’s give him a break.


Thursday, I don’t – 

Stop.

Apparently, new kid can talk. I didn’t catch his name though, and frankly, I don’t really care. But he’s asking for help so I help. At the same time, he blabbers on about how everyone’s nice and how it’s so cool here. Cool story, new kid.

New kid isn’t so bad.

3 days till the weekend.


– it’s Friday – 

Stop.

No way! I left my notes at home! This can’t be! Universe, why must you do this?!? I just want it to be the weekend already.

Oh, new kid’s nice too. He lends me his notes saying he studied them already. Thanks, new kid

2 days till the weekend.


It’s Friday, I’m in love...

Stop.
Smile.
Weird.

I look for the new kid in English but he isn’t in. I find myself frowning... odd.

I don’t see new kid the entire day which oddly makes me pretty sad.

On the way home, someone called my name.

Oh new kid. He asks if he could walk me home since he wasn’t able to attend English.

Apparently, his name is Eddie.


4 days till next week. ● by The Companion

You Might Also Like

0 comments: