english,

Literary: "365"

7/25/2012 08:41:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments

It’s been three hundred and sixty five days since I first dreamt of you. It was the dream I never wanted to end. It was the dream that was better than reality.

It’s been three hundred and sixty five days since I formed the habit of thinking of you. I could remember every single thing that happened between us so vividly that it felt so real everytime I thought about it. I would unconsciously have a stupid smile on my face thereafter. But I didn’t mind. I didn’t mind at all.

It’s been three hundred and sixty five days since the small talks we had. They had no sense nor any point at all. But I just wanted to talk to you. And I hope you felt the same. The small talks at night which would make my heart jump everytime you reply. The small talks that literally made my night.

It’s been three hundred and sixty five days since I said ‘hi’ to you everytime we saw each other. I don’t know if you got bothered by it, but my day would be complete with just your little greeting. The eye contacts that were made, the skins that touched... all of these were enough to make me forget all of the troubles and stress I had.

It’s been three hundred and sixty five days since my world decided to revolve around you. It doesn’t anymore, but I never regretted a second of it.

It’s been three hundred and sixty five days since I first dreamt of you. It was the dream I never wanted to end. And it was the dream that would never be a reality. ● by Primadonna

You Might Also Like

0 comments: